According to the MN Association of Realtors. Minnesota home buyers have some characteristics. Do you fall into one of these?
- 42% of recent home buyers are first time homebuyers
- The typical home buyer is 38 years old
- 2010 median household income for buyers was $76,900
- 61% of recent home buyers were married couples
- 17% of recent home buyers are single females
- 29% of MN recent home buyers said that their primary reasoning for purchasing a home was the desire to own a home.
If you are looking to be the next home owner please give me a call! You can also visit my website and shop on your own until ready to go see one of the homes that are currently listed.
Contact Kim Woehl – Keller Williams Premier Realty Serving the entire north metro. 651-214-1459
- What Home Buyers Want to Know – Ask Forest Lake Realtor! (midwestliving.wordpress.com)
- First Time Home Buyers, Now that You’ve Opened “The Box” (iloanminnesota.com)