Minnesotans stay in their homes an average of 9 years
- 91% of all sellers were assisted by a Licensed Real Estate Agent when selling their home
- Sellers sold their homes for 92% of the listing price and 74% of those reduced their asking price at least once
- 37% of home sellers offered incentives such as helping to pay closing costs or including home warranty policies.
If you are thinking about selling now is the perfect time to speak with a licensed real estate agent. They will get your home marketed so that you can bring in as many interested buyers as possible. Homes that are listed at current market level are selling now. Make yours one of them.
- Looking for a Home? – What to look for at Open House (midwestliving.wordpress.com)
- What Home Buyers Want to Know – Ask Forest Lake Realtor! (midwestliving.wordpress.com)